Friday, June 17, 2011

Can't Adopt? You still can help!

Did you know that there are over 140 million orphans? I didn't until I started our journey of adoption. Can you imagine, 140 million babies and children?!? Heartbreaking! It seems like so many, where do you start in helping them?

If you see the link on the right of my web page, there is a WONDERFUL organization called an Orphans wish. They are having a "Summer Wish" drive until the 30th of this month, trying to raise enough monthly sponsors to cover expenses. You also get a pretty cool teeshirt :)

I encourage everyone to click on over. I know times are tough, and sponsoring a child right now isn't financially practical for some, but even if you can't sponsor a child there are so many other ways you can help.
Check out their Igive link. It's pretty neat! Or maybe check out their supply needs, or a one time donation( even a few dollars add's up).

I have a few other links on my blog as well. Check them all out:) Even if you can't offer money or supplies, prayers can move mountains as well! :)
God bless you all!!

1 comment: